Alexandria Dental Assistant School was created by Dr. Ince to train new dental assistants. Dr. Ince saw that dental assistants were paying too much for their education and were not getting the teaching or hands-on training needed to grow and succeed in their careers. He understands that all patients deserve the best in dental care and wanted dental assistants to learn all aspects of a dental practice to help patients, dentists, and their own futures.
How Alexandria Dental Assistant School differs from other schools
- We offer convenient Saturday classes.
- The course is taught in a working dental office so you will get the hands-on experience you will need to succeed.
- The course focuses on hands-on training.
- Tuition is thousands less than other schools.
- Affordable payment plans for tuition are available.