Start your career today at Alexandria Dental Assistant School
Steps To Apply
- Call to set up an appointment with an admissions representative.
- Meet with an admissions representative to tour the school and fill out the enrollment application.
- Make a deposit or arrange a payment plan with our Registrar.
- A high school diploma or GED.*
- An up-to-date immunization record.
- A government-issued photo ID.
- A down payment made before the first day of class.
*If the applicant is unable to provide proof of secondary education, applicants may be accepted by achieving a passing score on the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (Verbal 200 and Quantitative 210).