Set Up Your Evolve E-Learning Account
- Open the enrollment application here.
- Complete the process by providing a course ID, verifying the course information, and entering your access code. Be sure to select INSTRUCTOR LED, not self-study.
- If you have an Evolve account, login. If you do not have an account, create one.
- New users will need to complete requested profile information to proceed. Accept the user agreement.
- You now have access to your online course. Click the Get Started link to go straight to the course. Otherwise, it will be available to you in your content list after you log in to Evolve on the left side of the page.
Set Up Your Pageburst E-Book
- While logged into Evolve, click the link on the left hand side to Redeem Pageburst Code.
- Follow the prompts to the screen that gives the choice to view online, offline or from a mobile device.
- First, set it up offline—this will place the icon on the desktop so you can read your books when not connected to the wifi. Subscribe to the instructor email so you can view notes on content. Also, remember to sync your desktop version regularly to see the latest updates from your instructor or other students.
- Next, Set up the mobile app on the tablet by visiting Apple App
- Finally, view your E-book online through Evolve.
You may set up Pageburst on up to 4 devices. If you have an iPhone, iPad, laptop, desktop, Kindle Fire, or other Android device you can install Pageburst and access Evolve on multiple devices.